Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer's not over, but you and I dear, were hanging by a thread,

In the beginning of summer I thought it was going to be different, I would go out everyday, I would spend my time at the beach since I live fairly close to it, and especially I thought this summer would be where you and I would get over the past and start over. I'm talking about my ex boyfriend,I loved well, I still love him dearly even after everything that happened. He was my first love and first everything, I miss him and I miss what we had. Our relationship ended because of another girl. Yes, he basically left me for someone else and the thought my love towards him wasn't enough, that he had lied when he said "I love you, Jennifer." was all but a lie. It hurt. After almost 6 months I was beginning to feel better and move on isn't it funny once I begin to feel better and move on he comes back into my life? Saying how he missed me and how he misses our relationship, and me so very quick to give in. And I did give in I gave him another try but no, it still wasn't enough in the end I discovered he still had a relationship with the other girl while he was telling me "I love you, Jennifer" And now it hurts like hell, I'm so scared that in my future relationships I will let this get the best of me and ruin something. I'm only 16 I never saw myself be in this kind of situation at such a young age. Basically what I'm saying is don't be so quick to believe the first guy that comes you're way saying he loves you. Don't give everything away, respect yourself always.
Much love, Jenn x

No comments:

Post a Comment