Thursday, August 25, 2011

And his name is Harry.

So on Monday my dad took me to Long Beach saying he had to pick something up for our house and well the area we were in wasn't very nice to say the least. We were in this neighborhood and we parked outside a house and I waited in our car while I was waiting I saw a lady come out with what looked like a puppy in her hand my dad grabbed it and came in the car and said "Surprise! " its a little Maltese puppy who's adorable! I named him Harry since he has alot of hair haha his like a little baby and he follows me everywhere. I love animals hopefully soon I can get a kitten. I'll post a picture if him once my internet gets installed to our new house, for now I've been using the Blogger app for my phone so far it works fine :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment