Thursday, August 18, 2011

"I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo.

What the hell am I doing here, I don't belong here."
So, i can honestly say Radiohead is such an amazing band I love all of there songs, I'm currently learning how to play Karma Police on my piano. Now that I moved and my room is big my piano fits which gets me even more excited to play my piano, I like playing it by myself. And I'm starting to write again. I used to write poems a lot but after my last break up I was never in the mood I guess I just lost my muse.. but I'm starting again I shouldn't stop something I love doing. And I have decided to start writing music and composing something! I might just even share some on here :) oh and I'm trying to finish painting my canvas I loveeeee painting and drawing and not like little perfect drawings but something like this.
251190_216086285098702_167549219952409_651076_4022335_n_large
It's more like sketching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment