Monday, August 1, 2011

I came here with a load and it feels so much lighter now I've met you.

This song is called Green Eyes it's by Coldplay my all time favorite band. It's such a beautiful song, I can imagine Chris Martin (the lead singer) writing it for the girl who made his life better, obviously the song isn't about Gwyneth Paltrow well correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he wrote this to someone else. Ah actually it doesn't matter this song is just unbelievably beautiful and call me cheesy because you know what? I am very cheesy but that's ok. I may not have green eyes (although I have really light brown eyes sometimes they look hazel haha) but just the the whole lyric's in this song make me feel happy whenever I listen to it. 
-Jenn
Tumblr_lofm3tmrmt1qkt83xo1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment