Tuesday, September 25, 2012

College Daze

I'm currently blogging from school at this given moment.
If you guys didn't know I attend Santa Monica College, I guess you can say it is 
a very well known college given that it's located in Santa Monica if that makes sense. I love my school I love the environment, the trees, fountains, campus, the food, the people, and did I mention the food? Never in my 12 years of education did I ever come across a school with food as great as the one
served here. The only thing I have to complain about is the fact that I have a 6 hour gap on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I do have the option of going home but I know I would get super lazy in going back to be
brutally honest. Well, since today is a Tuesday I have math at 3:30 till 5:30 then I get to go home. I recently got myself a really nice Nikon camera for my 
Photojournalism class and given that I am on my schools
newspaper staff I should have one, I brought it with me today so hopefully throughout the day I'll shoot some pictures of my campus to give you
guys a bit of an LA feel. The diversity of people here is amazing you don't see just one race. Also the fashion! I love how people here are so into it without
being too much, yes since this is Los Angeles you do see a lot of
"hipsters" but I promise you that they are very nice people ;)
Bye for now. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment